Contact us for ordering good quality Preserved Grapes Leaves. We have engaged a team of experienced personnel with us who are bringing forth the finest quality Preserved Grapes Leaves.
More about Grapes Leaves :
- Grape leaves are served in Mediterranean cuisines as appetizers as Dolma or Sarma
- They are often picked from the vine and stuffed with mixture of rice, meat and spices and then cooked by boiling or steaming
- Grape leaves are good source of anti-oxidants and have good nutritive value
- Preserved Grape Leaves packed in Food Grade Plastic Drums/Barrels
- NWD per drum- 150kgs to 160kgs
- 80 drums per container (FCL)
- Preserved Grape Leaves in Pails/Plastic Buckets:
- NDW per Pail- 10kgs, 15kgs and 20kgs.
- Preservatives - Acetic Acid / Citric Acid / Potassium Sorbate / Sodium benzoate.